Every Super Bowl Party has chips and dip, and this year you don't have to show up with store-bought salsa. Here is a recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Dip that should make you a very popular person on Sunday.
What You'll Need:
*Can all be substituted for healthier alternatives
1. Melt Butter in medium sized saucepan.
2. Sautee Onions until soft, but do not brown.
3. Add the thawed spinach to the onions and allow to cook for about a minute.
4. Mix in the cream cheese until melted and blended with the spinach and onions.
5. Mix in the Sour Cream, parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts.
6. Remove from heat and dump the dip into a casserole or crock dish.
7. Sprinkle the Monterey cheese over the top of the dip (you don't have to use all of it).
8. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Serve with chips.
For complete Super Bowl coverage head over to the SB Nation NFL hub page.