The Bengals enter Week 7 with a 3-3 record. Cincinnati led the Browns for most of last week's game, but three fourth-quarter touchdowns lifted Cleveland to a 34-24 victory. It was the Browns' first win of the season.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 7. All times are ET.
Thursday, Oct. 18
Sunday, Oct. 21
- Vikings vs. Cardinals, 1 p.m., FOX
- Giants vs. Redskins, 1 p.m., FOX
- Panthers vs. Cowboys, 1 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Buccaneers vs. Saints, 1 p.m., FOX
- Rams vs. Packers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Texans vs. Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts vs. Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Patriots vs. Jets, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Raiders vs. Jaguars, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Bengals vs. Steelers, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday Oct. 22