The Pittsburgh Steelers' up-and-down season comes to an end Sunday.
The Steelers (7-8) host the Cleveland Browns (5-10) at 1 p.m. ET Sunday. The Browns won the first game this season, 20-14, on Nov. 25.
After starting the season 6-3, the Steelers have gone 1-5 since. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has seen time on the shelf because of injuries, taking away Pittsburgh's best offensive weapon.
It's been a down season for the Steelers, who have been to the playoffs in four of the last five seasons under head coach Mike Tomlin.
Here's the full NFL schedule. All times ET:
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Giants vs. Eagles, 1 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Bengals vs. Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Steelers vs. Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts vs. Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Jaguars, 1 p.m., CBS
- Lions vs. Bears, 1 p.m., FOX
- Saints vs. Panthers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Falcons vs. Buccaneers, 1 p.m., FOX
- 49ers vs. Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Vikings vs. Packers, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Patriots vs. Dolphins, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Chargers vs. Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Chiefs, 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Seahawks vs. Rams, 4:25 p.m., FOX
- Redskins vs. Cowboys, 8:20 p.m., NBC