- Still hard to see what Cam did to warrant his T. Probably just running his mouth, because the contact that we saw on the replay hardly justified a technical foul.
- Jennings gets fouled while hauling in an offensive rebound which he out-jumped the Davidson player for, tipped it high in the air, then reigned it in. Really, a nice move which shows the kind of tenacious rebounding that Jennings was brought to campus for. Hit both of his free throws, too.
- Mitchell bricks a three and then turns the ball over on back-to-back possesions. Huggins has a seat for him, and Pepper's back in the game.
- Flowers picks up an offensive foul while trying to block out. The Mountaineers begin to look sloppy, like they're playing with less focus than earlier.
- Case in point: four players touch the ball on a fast break but mostly out of ineptitude. Thankfully a following John Flowers is there to jam in Pepper's weak lay-up attempt. One or two guys should have been able to get that done.
- The first half MVP is clearly Truck Bryant. He's played great so far in all aspects of the game. Everyone has had their moments, except for Kilicli who picked up his two fouls early and never got off of the bench after that.
- At the Half: West Virginia 42, Davidson 29
West Virginia Vs. Davidson: First Half Notes, Halftime
By Aaron Hawley