- The team is playing much better football than last week; tackles are being made, Evan Royster is finding the holes, and Robert Bolden looks very comfortable in the pocket.
- Watching Bolden through the football (especially on the 50 yard pass to Derrick Moye) is a thing of beauty.
- Stephon Morris was down on the field with what appeared to be an injured ankle, but was back on the field quickly.
- Many players are getting in on the action on the defense, which is good. However, at some point, a cohesive unit needs to be in place.
- The above being said, watching Derrick Thomas blow plays up is also a thing of beauty.
First Quarter Ends, Penn State Up 14-0