The Big Ten has released its 2011 Tournament bracket. The tourney begins March 10, and Penn State is among the teams playing in the first round. Fortunately, the Nittany Lions will be playing the Indiana Hoosiers, who are 3-15 in the Big Ten and who lost to Penn State in December.
Thursday, March 10
8. Northwestern vs. 9. Minnesota, 2:30 PM
7. Michigan State vs. 10. Iowa, 25 minutes after Northwestern/Minnesota
6. Penn State vs. 11. Indiana, 7:30 PM
Friday, March 11
1. Ohio State vs. Northwestern/Minnesota, 12:00 PM
4. Michigan vs. 5. Illinois, 25 minutes after Ohio State game
2. Purdue vs. Michigan State/Iowa, 6:30 PM
3. Wisconsin vs. Penn State/Indiana, 25 minutes after Purdue game
Saturday, March 12
Ohio State/Northwestern/Minnesota vs. Michigan/Illinois, 1:40 PM
Purdue/Michigan State/Iowa vs. Wisconsin/Penn State/Indiana, 25 minutes after the first game
Sunday, March 13
Championship game, 3:30 PM
Stay tuned to SB Nation Pittsburgh and to Black Shoe Diaries for more coverage of the Nittany Lions and the Big Ten Tournament.