The following five questions are compliments of Behind the Steel Curtain’s history buff, ‘maryrose’. They are, of course, strictly hypothetical and intended just to be fun topics to consider regarding the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Week 4 clash with the rival Baltimore Ravens. I’ve included the questions in their entirety, but to see what Steeler Nation is thinking, check out the interesting and lengthy comments section.
1) If you were the captain of the Steelers and won the coin toss, what decision would you make?
2) If you could sign a deal right now that would guarantee a 13-13 final score, would you do it? Sure, the competitive nature in all of us wants to watch football and beat the snot out of Baltimore, but on the other hand, it might be nice to have sole possession of the AFC North lead heading into the bye/Ben week.
3) If Baltimore is leading 14-3 at half, would you put in Lefty to start the second half?
4) Who will be the Steelers’ defensive MVP this game?
5) If you had a choice of Jeff Reed or the field in picking a game MVP, which would you take?