The NFL has announced that each team's second-round pick in next week's NFL Draft will be announced by a former player from that team. The Steelers' pick will be announced by Franco Harris. (If the Steelers need a representative for anything, you can pretty reliably bet that it will be Harris or Jerome Bettis, who both seem ubiquitous at these sorts of things.) Other announcers will include Barry Sanders, Shannon Sharpe, and Marshall Faulk.
The Panthers, Jets and Dolphins don't have second-round picks, so their representatives will announce their picks in the third round.
The first round of draft will be broadcast next Thursday, April 28 (8:00 PM) and continue with the second and third rounds on Friday (6:00 PM). The fourth through seventh rounds will take place next Saturday at noon.
You can follow the Steelers in the NFL Draft in this storystream, and at Behind The Steel Curtain.
The full list of players is after the jump.
Here's the full list of players who will announce picks:
- Arizona Cardinals: Aeneas Williams
- Atlanta Falcons: Jessie Tuggle
- Baltimore Ravens: Peter Boulware
- Buffalo Bills: Andre Reed
- Carolina Panthers: Brad Hoover
- Chicago Bears: Richard Dent
- Cincinnati Bengals: Anthony Muñoz
- Cleveland Browns: Paul Warfield
- Dallas Cowboys: Charles Haley
- Denver Broncos: Shannon Sharpe
- Detroit Lions: Barry Sanders
- Green Bay Packers: Jim Taylor
- Houston Texans: Aaron Glenn
- Indianapolis Colts: Jeff Herrod
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Donovin Darius
- Kansas City Chiefs: Willie Lanier
- Miami Dolphins: Sam Madison
- Minnesota Vikings: Chris Doleman
- New England Patriots: Andre Tippett
- New Orleans Saints: Willie Roaf
- New York Giants: Joe Morris
- New York Jets: Marty Lyons
- Oakland Raiders: Willie Brown
- Philadelphia Eagles: Troy Vincent
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Franco Harris
- St. Louis Rams: Marshall Faulk
- San Diego Chargers: Natrone Means
- San Francisco 49ers: Dwight Clark
- Seattle Seahawks: Cortez Kennedy
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: John Lynch
- Tennessee Titans: Jevon Kearse
- Washington Redskins: Doug Williams