After a field goal in the final seconds doomed them in Week 6, the Pittsburgh Steelers will try to rebound when they hit the road to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday Night Football.
The Steelers enter the game at 2-3. Rob Bironas' 40-yard field goal as time expired snapped a tie and gave the Titans a 26-23 win over Pittsburgh last week.
The Bengals enter Week 7 with a 3-3 record. Cincinnati led the Browns for most of last week's game, but three fourth-quarter touchdowns lifted Cleveland to a 34-24 victory. It was the Browns' first win of the season.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 7. All times are ET.
Thursday, Oct. 18
Sunday, Oct. 21
- Vikings vs. Cardinals, 1 p.m., FOX
- Giants vs. Redskins, 1 p.m., FOX
- Panthers vs. Cowboys, 1 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Buccaneers vs. Saints, 1 p.m., FOX
- Rams vs. Packers, 1 p.m., FOX
- Texans vs. Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Colts vs. Browns, 1 p.m., CBS
- Patriots vs. Jets, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Raiders vs. Jaguars, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Bengals vs. Steelers, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday Oct. 22