The Pittsburgh Steelers will challenge their AFC North rivals, the Baltimore Ravens in Week 11's primetime Sunday night game.
Pittsburgh currently sits one game back of Baltimore for the division lead and will be forced to battle for the top spot without starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. It was determined on Wednesday afternoon that Roethlisberger had sustained a severe rib injury, which potentially could have had fatal consequences. Obviously, he will be out of action for some time.
It will now be up to backup Byron Leftwich to help guide the team to victory.
Here are some other notable games for Week 11 (all times are Eastern):
Thursday, Nov. 15
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills, 8:20 p.m., NFL Network
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Cleveland Browns vs. Dallas Cowboys, 1 p.m., CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m., CBS
- San Diego Chargers vs. Denver Broncos, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots, 4:25 p.m, CBS
Monday, Nov. 19
- Chicago Bears vs. San Francisco 49ers, 8:30 p.m., ESPN