After losing 34-24 to San Diego last week, the Pittsburgh Steelers are currently clinging to the final wild card slot in the AFC. With three games remaining in the regular season, every game is crucial, beginning with the Steelers' trip to Dallas this week.
The 7-6 Steelers will face a 7-6 Cowboy team also trying to play their way into the playoffs. Dallas helped Pittsburgh by knocking off Cincinnati last week, but will pose a tough challenge for the Steelers. Dallas is currently eighth in the NFC thanks to tiebreakers, so a loss could effectively end its playoff hopes.
The Steelers will host Cincinnati next week, but before the Bengals head to Pittsburgh they will travel to Philadelphia to play the Eagles this week. The Bengals are 4-2 on the road this season and could move ahead of the Steelers in the playoff race with a win.
Here is a look at the complete Week 15 NFL schedule:
Thursday, Dec. 13
- Cincinnati at Philadelphia, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Seattle at Buffalo
- Vikings at Rams, 1 p.m. ET
- Buccaneers at Saints, 1 p.m. ET
- Giants at Falcons, 1 p.m. ET
- Packers at Bears, 1 p.m. ET
- Redskins at Browns, 1 p.m. ET
- Colts at Texans, 1 p.m. ET
- Broncos at Ravens, 1 p.m. ET
- Jaguars at Dolphins, 1 p.m. ET
- Lions at Cardinals, 4:05 p.m. ET
- Panthers at Chargers, 4:05 p.m ET
- Seahawks at Bills, 4:05 pm. ET
- Steelers at Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET
- Chiefs at Raiders, 4:25 p.m. ET
- 49ers at Patriots, 8:30 p.m. ET