- Casey Mitchell has twenty-three points. Twenty. Three. Chew on that for a minute.
- Deniz Kilicli is subbed out of the game, WVU fans respond with a cheer that seems to say, "Thanks for finally playing!"
- Make that twenty-six points. A career high, and something I never thought I'd see. This whole "who get the minutes at the two-guard?" question seems to be getting answered.
- Michell picks up a chippy foul on the other end. Apparently, he's still mortal.
- Cam Thoroughman runs the tip-drill with himself, unsuccessfully, I might add.
Jeffery Taylor has fouled out with four minutes left to play.
- Mitchell hits two free throws pushing his total to 28. To the amazement of, well, everyone.
- John Jenkins answers with a three and lead is cut back to six, with pleeeeenty of time left. WVU needs to play focused down the stretch and get good offensive sets.
- Which is not what they get when Kevin Jones travels under the bucket. Which is what just happened.
- Two fans are thrown out. Ironically, they're Vandy fans. Huh.
- Mitchell fouls another three point shot. Jenkins will ice these, guaranteed.
- He did. Lead cut to three. Nervousness abounds in Morgantown.
- WVU is currently getting worked on the board. Thoroughman picks up his fourth, and Ezeli can cut it to a one point margin from the stripe... but he misses both. Whew.
- Jenkins hits a circus shot from deep. We're tied.
West Virginia Vs. Vanderbilt: Vandy Rages Back, Game Tied With Under Two Minutes To Play
By Aaron Hawley